Fun shark attack facts:
- In 1996, toilets injured 43,000 Americans a year. Sharks injured 13.
- In 1996, 2,600 Americans were injured by room fresheners. Sharks injured 13.
- In 1996, buckets and pails injured almost 11,000 Americans. Sharks injured 13.
- For every human killed by a shark, humans kill approximately two million sharks.
- Humans are assholes.
- Sharks are not assholes.
- Apparently everyone in 1996 lived in a real-life infomercial.
forbidden from one another
a war divides their people
and a mountain divides them apart
build a path to be together
yeah i forget the next couple lines but then it goes
THROUGH THE MOUNTAINS
SECRET SECRET SECRET SECRET TUNNEL
Let’s all just take a moment to appreciate Mako’s face once he heard Bolin call out Korra’s name.
I MEAN LOOK AT ALL OF THE EMOTIONS I CAN’T I’M SO DONE TOO MANY FEELS.